Vegetative Growth to Pre-Flowering
- Nitrogen and Potassium – reactive and promote early growth of new plant tissues.
- Calcium – boost root and leaf growth to provide a platform for high yields.
- Magnesium – Fuel energy transfer within the developing tissues.
- Sulfur – maximize growth through protein formation.
Post Flowering to Berry Formation
- Nitrogen and Potassium – maintain plant growth and maximize berry strength
- Calcium – maximize strong growth of healthy tissues
- Magnesium – boost chlorophyll activity and N-uptake
- Micronutrients – maintain growth and maximize berry set
- Nitrogen and Potassium – to maintain tree growth and bean fill during this critical phase
- Calcium – to maximize supplies in the berry – and hence improve berry integrity - as it expands
- Micronutrients – where needed to maintain growth
- Nitrogen – in reduced amounts to maintain growth and berry fill
- Potassium – for good sugar to starch conversion and to maximize berry weight
- Calcium – for strong berry integrity